What is the mission/purpose of the Guild?
- Promote, in every lawful manner, the common interests of the members and the licensed distilling industry in Colorado;
- Employ agents to collect information of value to members regarding laws, provisions, directives and orders as may be made by the United States government, the State of Colorado, and the political subdivisions thereof serving the Association, and to circulate such information to the general public;
- Hold membership in other associations, although the Association shall not be deemed to have approved the action of other associations by such membership, unless the Board of Directors of the Association so approves;
- Perform such other acts as may be necessary, in the opinion of the Board of Directors, to carry out the purpose of this Association. The Association shall not fix or set the prices and terms upon which the members buy and sell distillates, limit or control the amounts of distillates produced or purchased, boycott customers or suppliers, or allocate markets and customers.
*A complete set of by-laws is available upon request.
Is the Guild Non-Profit?
Yes, we are a 501(c)6 organization.
Who can be a member of the Guild?
- A Regular Member is a distilling organization or brand that produces a distilled product at a facility in Colorado. The company must produce in Colorado, and hold a DSP.
- Supporting Sponsorships are for trade people or supplier doing business with the distilling industry or any individual, partnership or corporation in an allied industry or endeavor.
- Presenting Sponsorships are for trade people or supplier doing business with the distilling industry or any individual, partnership or corporation in an allied industry or endeavor wanting to be the exclusive sponsor in any given industry (ex glass, software, neutral grain spirit, etc.)
What is the cost of membership?
Regular Member: $350 annual
Supporting Sponsor: $500 annual
Presenting Sponsor: $2,500 annual